Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sixty-Three Days

Slept OK.  Knee is very swollen but not extremely painful.  The baker cyst prevents me from straightening my leg.  Very bothersome but not extremely painful either.  I need to talk to the Doc about the baker cyst non-draining situation if for no other reason than to put my mind at ease.  Will call the ortho clinic tomorrow to see if I can have the knee drained to increase my mobility.

Later that same day.
Tried easy one leg rowing and cycling for about an hour while watching 'curb your enthusiasm'.  Seemed good.  Really trying to figure out what I am able to do other than sitting on the couch until March 12 so I double poled on Big Hosmer Pond for an hour.  It was groomed and low 20's.  I kept most of the weight on my left lake and finished with no extra pain swelling.

Took a half of meloxicam.  I never know if an anti-inflammatory works or not.

Very good.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home