Monday, January 16, 2012

Fifty-Five Days

Another day in a row that I was able to get up without excessive pain.  I was leery but for no reason.  I had an abysmally unproductive couch day except for finishing the xmas card.   I was here alone....Vin's first day of school.  Very strange.  Did 15 minutes each of one legged bike trainer and rowing machine.  Skied to the hill above town and back (1:10).  Took a pill when I got back because the knee felt tight and I was worried there might be another explosion fiasco. 
Doesn't even look like a body part

The egg is almost gone except for a little bruising.

Guy from the ortho clinic called to give me an appointment time with the rheumatologist at Fletcher Alan for tomorrow.  Vin has school and we have one car so that didn't work.  Rescheduled for April.  Doesn't sound like an emergency and I think it would be sort of a wild goose-chase anyway.  I'll go in April and do a little research in the meantime.  The reason for the alarm is that the ANA level is elevated to 160.
I have to come up with a name for the right knee.  That will be my project for tomorrow.
And that's about it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home