Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fifty -Seven Days

The knee was tight when I woke up making me worried I'd have a knee explosion so I stayed in bed and read for a half hour as a transition from in bed to out of bed.  Don't know if that was the reason (probably not) my knee was pretty OK all day.   Iced a couple times.  Couch surfed except for 30 minutes of one-legged bike trainer and 30 minutes of one-legged rowing machine.  Skied for an hour along the river with no tracks.  3 degrees, no wind, sunny.  New sparkling snow. Yum.  I don't know if it was a good idea to be out (doh) but it was so beautiful I couldn't help myself.  It's really not clear what causes the 'episodes'.
I want to be as fit as possible going into surgery so recovery is faster....that's what they say.  I am relatively so unfit now.  Any exercise I try to do right now is just going through the motions but I'm guessing it's better than nothing?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home