Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nineteen Days

I think I'm one day off (should be 20) but whatever.
Skated 2:05 this morning, some crust cruising, without incident.
Went to my 'joint class'.  They had the hip people in there with us.  I felt pretty young.  Had a lot of questions.  I always hate it when one person has so many questions....but that's when someone likes to hear themselves talk.  I hope the group didn't think I just wanted to hear myself talk.
The doc was talking about the replacement surgery and recovery of the hip.  Then he talked about the replacement surgery and recovery of the knee and the hip sounded to much easier.  When he was done he asked if there were any questions.  I raised my hand and asked matter of factly  "Can I get a hip replacement instead?"
Tried to diagonal ski 40 minutes late in the day and had no kick.  Still enjoyed being out.
Still have to use crutches.  The class emphasized the importance of a strong upper body.  I should have that going for me.  

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home