Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twenty-Four Days

Skied 2:15 today and the knees are pretty much OK.  Incredible by the way.  Took a half of a meloxicam and iced when I got back.  I think the the pain I have now is from being on them in the house too much....packing to go to NYC which will be interesting.  I know I'll be OK just not sure what contortions I'll have to go through to be OK.  I'm flexible and have warned the girlfriends about my crutches etc.  Good thing they are used to me and my quirks.
I wasn't going to, but I called the doc to have a vicoden prescription called-in in case of an emergency.  I'd hate to get into a #10 on the pain scale situation in NYwithout any.  Shouldn't have waited until today to call them in since it may not give them enough time to turn them around.  I really doubt I'll need them but I'm a little nervous.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home