Monday, February 20, 2012

Twenty-One Days

Used my 30 dollar 24 Hour Gym pass until it expired today at 8:25.  Upper-body-only rowed 50 minutes and elyptical machined for 15.  Crutched to breakfast and the Highline Park.  All good.
Leg room at Jersey Boys was barely doable.  Had to convince myself I was comfortable even with my knees bent hard in one position for 3 hours.  If the show hadn't been soooo good I wouldn't have been able to sit through it.  Didn't have to be convinced to take cabs the rest of the evening.  Two people in a priius cab with a pair of crutches taking up half of the back seat is almost too tight.  Four people in the back of a Toyota Camry cab is too tight.*

My claustrophobia kicked in and I yelled "I can't do this" then got out at a red light and moved to the front. Since I'm not moving at lightening speed these days, that rear to front seat transition made everyone nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home