Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Twenty Days

When I got up in this morning I knew I was going to have issues with the right knee and I was right.  Crutched a few blocks to breakfast and back very timidly.  Got back to the hotel and my knee felt like it does when I'm stranded on the ski trail.  Was able into hobble into the shuttle to LGA.  Hobbling got harder but I was able to make it to the 36 seat DASH 80 on the tarmac where the flight attendant took away my exit row seat :(.  Actually I would have felt pretty guilty about sitting there since I would have just been in the way of people trying to get out.
Took 2, 5/325 vicodens, one at a time, to get the pain to a tolerable level.  I anticipated the pain and swelling pretty well for a change.  At least I know that my knee still sucks with the recent pain free days luring me into a false sense of security.

Didn't ski.  Rowed 30 minutes watching Reno 9-1-1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home