Friday, February 10, 2012

Thity Days

Not much to report since I skied 2:25 and have no pain.  Diagonal skied for 2 hours with no kick then tried skate skiing for 25 minutes.   Skating with the stiff boots and stable skis was so fun.  So maneuverable. Way easier than diagonal.  Can't believe I was scared to try it.  No slipping which seems safer since I decided slipping was often causing the swelling.

It's almost like the 6 weeks of immobility was more of an injury and now it's almost healed.  I'm not considering backing out of the surgery because I still can't really walk unaided.  But it might give me a chance to build up some of the muscle tone I lost.

Until sometime after March 12, I'll continue to ice and sit surrounded by books and knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home