Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thirty-One Days

Carefully did some housework this morning.  When I say carefully I mean like vacuuming sitting down.  Was good.  Last night I had some weird sharp pains in my left knee when I turned a few times.  Not when I turned oddly, just when I turned.  The doc addressed the sharp pains a month ago...there is a top and bottom.  When 'they're' good they fit together and run smoothly and when they're bad, they don't fit together because they've worn differently.  I can sort of picture that I guess.

I'm still trying to figure out why I'm so pain free.  I took half of a meloxicam after vacuuming sitting down and that's it.

Skied 2 1/2 hours.   Mid-30's and sun.  NO KICK but managed to not slip which is good because I decided that is what immobilizes me.  Propelled myself with my arms and enjoyed every second.

Monday I have a pre-op evaluation for the knee replacement with my primary care doc.  I'll just keep moving forward and pretty soon I'll be dancing.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home