Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fifty-Two Days

I think I'm getting the hang of the pain management.  Took a half of vicoden and half of meloxicam after I skied 1:20 so I could sit without moaning.  I really think the meloxicam works.  Is it possible that I have come across an anti-inflammatory that works for me?  And then there was high atmospheric pressure today too...that never seems to hurt.

All in all...pretty darn comfortable today.   The pain is thankfully at a level I could tolerate until March 12.  I'm thinking I may do a slightly more ambitious ski tomorrow. 

For the record....this is my personal knee journal and probably wouldn't be interesting to anyone with good knees.  In fact there is a good chance it wouldn't be interesting to anyone but me....IF it's even interesting to me.  In my defense, I would love to read someone else's pre and post-op knee journal as I'm waiting for surgery just to compare notes.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home