Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thirty-Five Days

I think I have my surprise knee quirks figured out.  Again, frozen granular doesn't work.  Today I was out 2 1/2 hours moving the whole time and it felt great.  I did what we call the Grand Tour.  Along the flats then UP and rolling which was all OK.  They whole time I was UP, I was wondering how I would get DOWN but figured I work it out.  I side stepped down the big hill home and no one even saw me.  Getting down was a relief...not even a big deal.
Sun made it a happy day.
Since my knee is feeling so good tonight, it would be really easy for me to get cocky...cleaning, cooking, walking without crutches...I ALWAYS suffer the next day when I do that so I'm forcing myself to just sit.
Anyone else would look at my knee tonight and say it looked horribly huge but it is so much smaller than it has been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home