Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day One

The day was mostly a nauseous blur.  Made it to the commode followed by a little spin (head and legs) into the hallway.   My nurses said they were ready to catch me and noticed I was consciously trying to make good time back to the bed before I passed out.  Nap time again.  Sat in the chair for a few hours...whoopee.   Some friends stopped in.  Didn't know how a visit would go but it was really fun.  Made me tired.  Vin brought me beautiful roasted chicken and potatoes but I just couldn't eat more than a few bites.  Fitful non-sleeping night.  I'm told my wounds look great.  To me they look like Frankenstein.  No, worse than Frankenstein. Getting lots of calls and emails which it both surprises and makes me happy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home