Saturday, March 10, 2012

Six Days

Rode a cruiser for 1:50 on the bike path in Athens, Ohio.  Couldn't do grades but my knees bent enough to make a complete peddle stroke that propelled me forward on the flats.  I was certain that my knee(s) would explode so took a vicoden immediately after to stay ahead of the anticipated pain but in hindsight I don't think I needed to.
The plane ride was without episode.  With crutches we got to board before first class.  The only passengers called to board with me were uniformed soldiers (aren't they volunteers?), and parents with babies (also volunteers).
I am scared.
Took my last calcium and zinc until following surgery.
Thought I was coming down with a sore throat but I'm good today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home