Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day Thirty-Seven

Today was Farmer's Market and dump day in Craftsbury.  Good practice for day to day skills that don't include leg lifts, heel slides or the living room.

My right knee just turned the corner and feels so good sometimes I forget I'm carrying around something that would set off a metal detector.  I'm guessing the left one might be a while yet and even though I don't like being wrong, in this case being wrong would be OK.  Nights and mornings continue to suck for both but whatever.

More Good Stuff.
No suffering from yesterday's bike ride, my squats are lower and ski poles helped me walk Max around the Barr Hill loop with Vince.  My gait is still processing the youtube videos.

It was a good day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home