Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day Twenty-Eight

Every morning I lie there thinking there is no way I can move but then somehow I do.  Tomorrow my plan is to pretend my pain and stiffness is in my head and pop right up as if there was somewhere I had to be and I was running late.  See if that works.

Did pool therapy again today.  Both knees had an extension of zero.  Flexion was better than yesterday but still medium at best.  Left /105. Right/113.  Seems like the lighter home PT workout yesterday left me a teeny bit more flexible today.  Good idea.

Later in the waiting room, smelling like bromine, surrounded by outdated PEOPLE magazines and hoping I wouldn't seize up all over again, I waited 2 1/2 hours for Vince to get done with class and pick me up.

And that was pretty much the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home