Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day Thirty

Too tired to report much.

Did regular old PT and a longer walk but the real reason I'm tired is that I did a day of pretty regular (old Kathy) stuff.  Vin was shooting a short film and I was his gopher.  I even DROVE!  One trip was to drop off a Netflix at the PO while most of the other trips were to go back home and get things Vince had forgotten.  I lifted a big blue tub of camera paraphernalia, and me, in and out of the car several times...fast.  Good practice and exercise.  Felt good to get exercise one of the old-fashioned ways.

Yesterday when I told the surgeon about the hot spot on the bottom-inside left knee he said something about a putting a steroid patch on it to take away the pain.  Guess it's a pretty normal hot spot based on the location of some incision and a bunch of nerves.  What am I waiting for?

Hope I can take advantage of being so tired and actually sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home