Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day Thirty-Three

I love being laid up. 
I got two more books today from girlfriends. 
Here's what I picture.  A friend reads a book, loves it and wants me to read it too because they think I'll love it and it will make me feel better and they want me to feel better.  Am I over-thinking this?  Anyway, what could be a more thoughtful gesture? 

I'm worried.  What happens if I'm better before I read them all?  I won't have to give them back, will I?

Knee report:  not a lot of obvious progress in the last couple days.  And I'm not just saying that to get more books.

There are other ways to measure progress than with degrees of flexion.  Like today I did some cooking and dishes.  I took a shower.  I put on pants that weren't ski pants with zippers all the way up the side.  I noticed that even though my knees are clunking and clicking, which I'll supposedly be able to ignore at some point, they aren't crunching which was worse and I was never able to ignore.

I'd better call it a night.  I dozed off and woke up with my finger on the 'f' key and it took me 5 minutes to select and delete them all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home