Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sixteen Days

It was Monday February 27.  I was up thinking I would be able to do some housework before I went out to ski for 3 hours when all of a sudden my right knee exploded.  Half hour later, just to make sure I was staying inside, my left knee exploded like never before, almost.  So that's what it will be like when I can't use either leg (i.e. simultaneous bilateral knee replacements).  I managed to upper body row...barely...for 35 minutes.  It seemed as if there was no reason for the episode but thinking about it, it may have been the flying and walking without crutches interview and two legged stationary bike the day before.  In any case, I was relieved to have a pain med.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home