Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day Five

I was complaining about my back today.  I try to make my complaints different every day to keep them interesting.  Friends George and Elinor picked up on the new complaint and came knocking on the door with a huge fuzzy triangular back pillow that velcros into millions of nifty comfortable positions.

The physical therapist came today for the first time.  I was doing some of the exercises right.  From what I could tell, if an exercise is comfortable, it's wrong.  The flexion in the right knee was 85 degrees.  The flexion in the left knee was 85 degrees.  It may have been 90 but I think that was when the PT was pushing on it.  Seems like that would make it a fake number?  In any case, I can't imagine it will ever be more than that. 

Miserable as this whole rehab ordeal is I know if I had to do it over,  I would do both knees again. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home