Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day Four

Today the Home Health Nurse came.  He seemed thorough but sloppy.  Like putting gloves on, digging through his dirty bags then changing my dressings...the dressings that no one is supposed to touch because there is such an incredibly high risk of infection.  Then he gave me this sticker and told me to be sure to call if I had any questions at all.  

"call this number anytime" said the nurse when he handed me this sticker.

Did exercises all day, that don't feel like they do anything, but what else am I going to do?
My blood is still too thick so I had to increase my Coumadin levels (more pills) in order to avoid blood clots.  Coumadin (aka warfarin) is also used as rat poison.  I am learning so much.

I still can't eat and feel feverish. (rat poison?)
I will never get better.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home