Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day Three (March 18)

Did PT in the morning after 2 hours on the Continuous Passive Motion Machine (CPM).  They're slave drivers here.  Was flying up and down those stairs during PT (relatively speaking)....I wasn't 2nd up the Empire State Building Runnup for nothing.  Stuck my head outside and just stood there with my eyes closed drinking in the 40 degree, light breezed, sunshiny morning.

Vin loaded me up with Max and we headed home.  Even though I was cold we had to have the windows open because Max was hot.  The countryside was pretty from the car. 

Vin pulled the car up the to kitchen door and I got to do a few more steps.  He had the living room fit for Martha Stewart.  There was a bit of a bed situation (boring now but not at the time) and during the situation, when my friend Linda called, Vince told her there was a crisis and he couldn't talk.  I called her right back because if she's like me she would never ever called call again because now that she was aware of potential crisises she would worry that anytime she decided to call, we may b ein the middle of a crisis.  She has called and visited since so I think we're good.

I've been so groggy and nauseous that I'm going to see if I can go the day without pain meds.  I wonder if everyone in my situation is this stiff.  I can't imagine I'll ever not be stiff again. 

Eating is a huge problem.  I can't even force myself to eat which, I know, is a problem a lot of people would love to have.

Remember....this is just my journal and not intended to be any great literary work of art.  Think of it as educational.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home