Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day Seventeen. AM

Neighborhood potluck in Tyler, Minnesota
Deviled eggs (top left in specific deviled egg tray) are popular in Tyler.

 I figured it was about time for a picture or two.  And with my appetite coming back........

Since this blog is supposed to be an honest day to day account of what it is like to prepare for and get new knees, I feel like have to continue complaining if that's part of the day to day even though it could get tiresome for readers with good knees.  Sorry.

I feel like I should should warn you with a headline if there is a complaint coming up but my definition of a complaint could be different than yours.  More than likely,  something you would interpret as a complaint, I would not.

Whatever.
Since the last couple of nights have been sleepless for the most part, I took a 12 hour time-released pain med last night before bed.  I woke up a ton but getting back to sleep was a breeze.  (I don't feel like that's a complaint even though it started out sounding like it was going to be).  This morning around 7 when I got up for good (complaint coming), I couldn't imagine being more sore and stiff (and cold which is probably unrelated but still a complaint).  I took a pain med, iced both knees, had Vince build me a fire and in no time there was improvement in all categories.

OK.  Time for my version of PT which I hope does more good than harm.  I say that because I feel like I don't really know.  Have the last sleepless nights been because I do too much PT?  Not enough?  or is it unrelated?  Do my therapists have to think more outside the box when it comes to me?  Why do I feel like I'm different?  (maybe because I usually am?).  I feel so helpless.

I feel like I got some complaining out of my system right there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home