Monday, March 26, 2012

Day Ten (Sunday, March, 25 2012)

Beauty is only skin deep.

Is it a football?


Did lots of PT.

Tomorrow I'll get my blood checked again for clotting risk around the same time my flexion is measured to see if it's improved and is good enough to get on the stationary bike.  I look forward to rehabbing with tools that feel real to me (bike, stairs, walking...)

I think I'll get the dressings off and be able to SHOWER.

I have to start weaning myself off of the 'leg lifter' thing.  Sometimes, when I'm not thinking about raising my leg, I realize it's on the bed and must have gotten there on it's own.

One really sore spot for me that 'they' don't tell you about is down the fronts of the thighs.  It's sort of like the pain you get from the first day of gardening when you spend the whole day bending at the waist instead of squatting except it's on the front of the legs and not the back.  Same kind of sore though.

Decided to quit snubbing the MS Contin and took one before bed last night.  No nausea and seemed to take the edge off the pain enough to cut out a vicodin.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home