Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day Nine

Now THAT was a lousy night.  It's good to have one of those once in a while so when I start thinking that all nights are lousy, I know they could be so much worse.

I started the day gradually and before I knew it, I was moving around normally....whatever that means.
Except for walking around the outside of the house six times, and going up and down the stairs four times (which are both really fun) my physical therapy is a blur.  Just stretching and being stretched hours a day.

I feel really stiff but I felt stiff for my last PT visit and my flexion was better than before so I don't want to just give up. 

The hardest thing I do all day, besides sleeping (or not sleeping), is extension work.  Like putting a pillow under your feet and sitting with your legs straight out in front of you so your knees hang down in the middle.  On a good day I can do 10 minutes before I start screaming.  No one is sitting here with a gun to my head or anything so you're probably wondering why I don't just stop at nine minutes before I start screaming.  The answer is....I don't know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home