Monday, March 26, 2012

Day Eleven

Warning....extra boring as I am documenting some stuff.

Last night was the best sleep so far.  If I didn't have to pee several times a night I feel like, with the ms contin, I could have slept through the night.  So.  No, because of the peeing, I didn't sleep all night, but the ms contin (sounds like a rapper) made getting up to pee and then getting back to bed comfortable. 

My cumidin is keeping my blood thin enough.  Getting cut and bleeding could be scary.  So could a blood clot which makes balancing the cumidin very important.  (a surgery situation....not a specific knee situation)

PT didn't come :( so I didn't get to try my bike.  But, when she comes tomorrow I'll have new platform pedals so I don't need to fuss with cycling shoes.

Up and down the stairs several times.  I feel like a kid that just realized there was such a thing.  More than anything I'm concentrating on building up my right quad.  That's the one that disappeared.  I feel like, without crutches, my leg could collapse.

Did a bunch of PT. 

I feel like I have baker cysts in the back of both knees again.  Not painful but very uncomfortable/annoying partly because of associating baker cysts with the old knees.  I don't know if PT aggravates them or not.  I'll ask tomorrow.  I think it has something to do with swelling s if PT causes swelling then I can assume......something?

I know it is just day 11...should I still be walking like Frankenstein?

Pain, sometimes fairly severe, is on the inside of the left knee.  It's there, but not as severe on the right but the right also has a painful spot on the outside top right.  Nurse Tim said the pain on the inside is not uncommon.

I showered.  My expectations were too high.  I thought it would feel better than it did.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home