Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day Thirty-Eight

Sitting here thinking, I'm not sure I got a single breath of fresh air today.  That's no good.

Other than my indoor pt routines all I did was read, doze and listen to rain on the metal roof. 

Also today, I realized for the first time that I feel good enough once in a while to get antsy.   Like I need to get a little house project going.  I suppose I could wash windows but that's really not the kind of thing I'm thinking.  Maybe a little painting would be fun.  Fifteen minutes a day.  Something a little different so I'm not sitting ALL THE TIME.

I've gone from thirty years of making sure I got some aerobic exercise every single day to making sure I get at least one breath of fresh air.  Pathetic.

Tomorrow I can tell you about the blood vessel incident in my finger that I think might be related to the surgery...since the initial reason for starting this blog was to give other knee people the lowdown.

Gotta run.  I have 3 minutes before tomorrow starts to get a breath of fresh air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home