Monday, April 23, 2012

Day Thirty-Nine


Nothing too profound in the way of knee progress or back-sliding today.

This morning after a couple squats, I knew they weren't going to be as much fun as the painless ones yesterday and backed off on the flexion.  I was hoping for and would have welcomed a stretching quad muscle pain but it was pain around the knee that didn't feel right.

I've been really diligent about my daily home physical therapy.  I want my progress to be more obvious but try not to be depressed when it isn't.  I want my flexion to be a little better every day and sometimes it's worse.

Walking is still a problem.  I have plenty of flexion for the walking motion but not without a lot pain and stiffness, especially on the left.  Since each step requires getting through the pain and stiffness barrier while bringing my knee through, my gait is slow, painful and robotic.

Riding my bike on the trainer is always delightful and I do it for a 20 minute Reno 9-1-1 episode or two that I've seen before.  (one day I even watched 3)

Is it OK if tell you about the blood vessel incident in my finger tomorrow?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home