Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day Twenty Four. PM.

Watching this 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' AGAIN at 70 rpm.

Turns out the left knee pain isn't gone like I thought it might be but I did go the whole day without screaming because of it, so that's good.  Anyway.  Seems like the 12 hour pill had something to do with my comfort last night but also, I may have started turning the corner everyone was talking about.

Today's riding and rowing and stairs and stretching and icing left just enough time for me to walk down to our neighbor Linda's mailbox and back (maybe 1/2 mile) with Vince and Max.  Yippee.  My first real Max walk and I did a bunch of it without crutches.  Funny.....milestones that weren't milestones a month ago and now everything is a milestone.  Here's where it starts to get fun.

Poor Max.  A Central Asian Shepherd (flock guard dog), he doesn't know whether to stay downstairs and guard me or go upstairs and guard Vince at night.  Lately he's been staying down with me until about 3 AM before staggering upstairs to Vin for the rest of the night.  He works so hard.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home