Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day Twenty-Six

I can't decide if I look better with crutches or a cane.

PT said I'd need a cane so I asked my dad to temporarily send me the collapsible carbon fiber cane my brother's family gave him for Christmas.  It's like the whole being greater than the sum of its parts situation.  I think there is a walking-with-a-cane technique that I don't have yet.

Today was good.  Hours of PT* and ice.  Even a real walk.  I'm swollen tonight but I feel like it's good swelling that will be gone in the morning.  I haven't turned the corner yet but the blinker is on.
 
Cousin Nancy (Uncle Elmer's and Aunt Donna's daughter, Suzy's sister) got a new knee today.  Conversation fodder for the next family reunion.

*watched 2 episodes of Reno 911 from my bike seat.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home