Monday, April 9, 2012

Day Twenty-Five

You know yesterday when I said that maybe I was turning the corner?  I'm thinking there may be a few more intersections before I actually make the turn but I am headed in the right direction.

Nurse Tim came to the house and took my blood for the last time today.  Looks like I'm back to normal after my Coumadin overdose.  From now on blood tests will be 2 days a week at the hospital.  They sure don't make it easy.

Going up and down the stairs is really pretty fun especially after I realized I could go up without using the railing.  The thirty trips today felt like a lot but seems like a slow way to build up my invisible right quad.

Lots of PT and icing today combined with making popovers and home made mayonnaise wiped me out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home