Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thirty-Three Days

Today was good.  Got 1 1/2 hours of double poling in.  Mostly stayed sitting the rest of the time.   Plus.  I looked and my baker cyst is gone.  What the?  Can't say I miss it.  Maybe that's why the pain has been at such a low level lately.
When I'm painless I space out for a second and think that I don't have to have it done.  Then I remember how immobile I am whether I'm painless or not.  I think I'm a little bummed when I'm sitting here pain-free because everyone I've talked to says the best thing about having a knee replaced is that now they are pain-free.  Shit.  What is going to be my 'best thing'?  I hope there will be some huge difference.
That's about it for today.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home