Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day Six

'Leg lifter' for when my own muscles aren't enough or I'm feeling wimpy.  It's a little too much like cheating.

I recycled the paperwork for our our new digital thermometer and then accidentally hit some button combination that made all readings Celsius so now I don't know if I have a fever until I convert it to Fahrenheit.  Last night it read 37.9 which doesn't sound high until you convert it and see it's 100.22 which is on the low side of alarm but enough to call the MD.

Tim the nurse stopped by again today to see how I was feeling.   He didn't have to and didn't get paid to do it....he just stopped.  He's still sloppy but I feel like he is smart and thorough.  Someone that likes his job.

I begin the day with gusto and then by late afternoon I feel like crap.  A little nauseous and little dizzy, sore.  The good thing is that the symptoms hold off a little longer everyday.

Today I pretty much ate my maintenance calories which makes me so happy.  I actually felt a little hungry at one point.

I do PT stuff all day and don't feel like I'm progressing but I must be. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home