Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day Seventeen. PM.

My brother-in-law emailed me tonight and asked me if I was getting better 'bit by bit'.  I thought about it and can honestly say "I don't know."  Changes are so incremental that I can't tell if things are getting better or worse.  Actually though, remember the gardening type soreness, on the front of my thighs, I mentioned?  Gone.  Or gone enough so that I don't think about it.  I love it when injuries get to that point.

The bruises are fading and the incisions don't look bad (subjective).

Did four of my sets and am pretty wiped out.

Came across someone's 2004 knee blog.  The guy was geeky specific (even I thought so...one knee, big deal) and it was good for me to see that he had good days and bad days with a general trend toward getting better from the get-go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home