Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day Fifty-Nine

My knee, especially the right one, was a bit more swollen than usual. (blah blah blah)   Instead of icing with my no-fuss gel packs, I tried a borrowed Cryo Cuffs on each knee to see what all the fuss was about.  Wow, was that cold!  So if colder is better, Cryo Cuffs win.  They were comfortable and seemed effective but compared to the gel packs, a way bigger hassle.  Maybe more of a hassle than I feel like dealing with.

Walked Max today on the ski center trails and because it was in public, I suffered through my very best, deliberate, grit my teeth, pretend it doesn't hurt gait.  Even with that, someone I didn't recognize saw me walking and asked me if I'd hurt my knee again. :( 

Did lots of IT stretching (don't ask me if it's working because I can't tell).
20 minutes on the bike trainer.
Walked to neighbor Linda's to return a book and sit in a family 'Clue' face-off.
Normal PT.
Resting pulse is still really high (78) but not really really high.  It was almost 100 in the hospital, so it's better now, but normally it's around 60......50 when I was racing a lot.   
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home