Monday, April 30, 2012

Day Forty-Six

Progress.
Rode the bike trainer, harder than I normally do, for about an hour .

Yesterday Vince asked me if I ever got my pulse up when I rode the bike inside.  I told him that I rode so I could hear Reno 9-1-1 without headphones, so no.  He suggested I pick it up a little in the spirit of moving on to the next level so I did.  Evenso, seemed like no matter what I did my pulse stayed about 120* (FYI elevated by still not very high) but I did need headphones.

The soft tissue around my knees is now rebelling, but not destructive rebelling, from the increased effort.

Spent the afternoon as a cinematographer, crewing like a normal person without crutches for Vince as he finishes up his short horror film.  A 'run and gun'.  Where you shoot in a location without permission and plan on bolting if someone comes after you.  Exciting.

Had a steak tonight....ugh, but I know it's good for me.  And such an easy way to get all that healing protein.

More activity = more pain, but whataya gonna do?  I'm careful.

I still think about my knees every single minute of every single day. :(

*an extra effort with a pulse of 145 for a minute had me sweating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home