Friday, May 4, 2012

Day Fifty


Pool therapy this morning.  I did my best to explain the left knee hitch to Vinny the therapist.  He takes his job so seriously and really wants to make me better.  First he suggested to cut back on the bike trainer a little and no going hard.  Second, he thinks it could be the iliotibial band (IT band).  If that is the case we should be able to fix it.  I'm all too familiar with the IT band syndrome and that's not what it feels like to me but it's a place to start.  If I'm going to be able to walk normally and pain free, something has to be done.

Walking wasn't much fun today.  I kept the left leg stiff just because bending it was so uncomfortable. The right knee had decreased mobility due to being more swollen than usual which isn't a big deal.

Walked Max using ski poles on soft trails with wonderful spring smells and flowers then rode the trainer for 20 minutes.

Walking is fun half the time.....when I'm on my right leg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home