Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day Fifty-Six

Today I watched the second 30 minutes of 'Bart Got A Room' while riding the bike trainer.  Such a great flick, even the seventh time.

I just realized the only fresh air I got today was when I shook out Max's blanket.  Even though I'm proud of being able to shake out his blanket, I'm not proud of letting the day go by without getting outside.  Who am I these days?

Did my normal at-home PT (while having a conversation with the third Pimsleur Spanish CD) and ice.  My right knee is pretty swollen again tonight but no more than it has been.  The left still feels like it has a big rubber band wrapped around everything.  (IT band?)

Yesterday Vinny the therapist put this blue tape along my IT band.  Other than looking cool, I forgot to ask what it does.  If the problem with my left knee is the IT band, and it's fixable with PT, I'm sure Vinny will fix it.
Wouldn't it be nice if this blue tape just fixed everything?

I asked Vinny if it was OK...since trying to walk correctly was so uncomfortable and slow, if I could just walk keeping my left leg straight and he said he didn't care how fast I could walk with a limp.  I guess that means no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home