Friday, April 27, 2012

Day Forty-Three

6 week! update.
As much as it sounds like iontophoresis could fix anything, I don't think it's working for that inner knee pain of mine.  Last night I circled the hot spot with a Bic pen to make double sure therapist Vinny zapped me in the right spot today after pool therapy.  I think he thinks I'm crazy.

Walking took up most of my pool time.  In the water I can sort of bring the left leg through smoothly  because, with the water up to my chest, I'm almost weightless and the pain waits until I'm bearing weight.  My right knee decided now that it doesn't want to extend completely when it's out in front of me.  What a mess.  So, at 6 weeks I can say that I really can't walk.  It's not fun, it hurts A LOT and some of my walking components physically don't work yet.  I avoid walking if I can which I'm sure isn't good either.

Left flexion = 128!!!! almost to the hardware limit.
Right flexion = 117.  a bit less than Wednesday.

I love my bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home