Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day Forty-Five

Another 15 miles on the Stowe bike path and another double decaf Americano.

Progress.* 
I got off the bike without help from Vince and I walked into Black Cap Coffee afterwards without my crutches or noodles for legs.  

Went for a walk with with my friend Linda who will walk my speed as if it was her speed.

Yesterday the right knee had a bit of a fever which was gone today.  There is swelling.  The right more than the left but nothing not normal.

With every ride my legs seem a little stronger but 15 miles in the wind is about my limit...and I'm not sure it would be good to do that every day at this point.

I'm unfortunately still on the involuntary simultaneous bilateral total knee replacement weight loss program.  I just started drizzling olive oil, lots of olive oil, over everything I eat except oatmeal.

*my May Day resolution is to show some progress every single day.  Hold me to it.

I already know what I'm going to do for progress tomorrow....





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home