Monday, May 14, 2012

Day Sixty

 
If I ever feel sorry for myself again like today, slap me.  Moods like that are such a waste.  They benefit no one.

At first I thought that maybe subconsciously it had something to do with turning 56 tomorrow but I love having birthdays so that's not it.  A weepy second later I resigned myself to what I already knew...my left knee hitch isn't getting any better/looser. It only needs to be improving a little and not even every day.  But it's not.  I don't know what to do.

Made a 23 line item chart of my PT routine.  23!*  Rode the trainer 20 minutes and the bike path 90 in a teeny gear.

Got my Vitamin E in the mail today so that's exciting even though I don't think it really does anything. 

*many many of the line items are designed to stretch out the left knee hitch........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home