Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day Ninety-Four

Time for a picture.  Max surprised me when he jumped up on my 3 1/2 foot high convalescing bed for protection while I was doing PT during a thunderstorm.


Rode 2 hours from the house today with some hills and lots of good smells.

Now my right knee hurts way more than my left.  Can't tell if it's actually more painful than ever (which would be bad) or it just seems that way and it's really a little better (which would be good) but I can't tell because the knee I was comparing it to (left) got a cortisone shot and messed up my whole measuring system.

Got out of the car after sitting 2 1/2 hours and noticed that it took less than the 15 minutes it used to take for my strides to consistently measure more than 6 inches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home