Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day Ninety-One

Yesterday's record flexion (127) was about 110 when I tried to turn the pedals today.  It didn't take long to loosen up but I'm not going to be blowing off my flexion exercises again for a while. 

Today's pain level was the highest it's been in a month but after the 127 triumph, what could I expect?  It was uncomfortable but pretty normal feeling.  In the safe, acceptable 'no pain, no gain' range.

Rode 2 hours on the Stowe Bike path and walked Max on the ski trails.  Iced and applied some Voltaren (topical non-steroidal anti-inflammatory) hoping I could tolerate Vince's flexion torture.  Barely.

Checked out the fitness room at the Center and guess what I found?  A leg press. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home