Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day Ninety-Three

 Not quite midnight. 
Just got around to doing a set of stretches so I don't have to live with having missed a day.  Vince got up from a deep sleep to help me with my flexion.


Another new record.
Rode 44 miles on the Missisquoi Valley rail trail.  Flat and unpaved.  The north half is incredibly beautiful.  Was a little nervous about that distance and was happy to get back to the car but more because 4 hours was long enough to be on my bike (slow...but we did stop a few times. And it was unpaved.  And we were on mountain bikes) than that my knees hurt.  They did hurt but it was understandable and tolerable.  I feel like strength and fitness hurdle is just as high as the knee recovery hurdle.


New pain.
You know the sharp pain on the lower inside of my left knee?  Misery loves company and now I have it the same place on my right knee.  Huber says it's nerves damaged during surgery, common and may or may not heal completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home