Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day Ninety-Two

Vinny the therapist had me balancing on one leg for most today's session.  Standing on one leg holding a ball and moving it in all directions, standing on one leg with my eyes closed, standing on one leg balancing on the flat side of something that looks like a ball cut in half, etc.  When I compare myself to the other balancers at the clinic...mostly overweight 80 year olds with new hips and knees...I feel like I can balance pretty well.

Vinny's plan was to torture me with flexion pushes and pulls but since I was still suffering from the last time we did that, we balanced.

Weighed myself before I left and it looks like I may have gained 3 pounds.

Twenty-three miles on the Stowe Bike Path (75 degrees and sunny) followed by coffee made for an almost perfect day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home