Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day Seventy-Five

First I thought yesterday's massage was a big mistake because just sitting this morning both knees were more swollen and painful than normal.  blah blah blah.  A few hours later they seemed normally swollen/painful and now they feel pretty good.  Nothing is ever more than a coincidence as far as I'm concerned but right now I'm thinking the massage may have done something good.

Rode about 2 hours, in almost sunshine, on the Stowe bike path while Vince was sprinting, after a half hour on his mountain bike, to get back to the house before it hailed.

Protractor goniometer.  No home should be without one. 


Hard to tell without a protractor goniometer to measure flexion, but the right knee felt tighter than usual today while the left knee, even with the hitch, is setting flexion records.  Seriously.  I can't even think of a coincidence to which I could attribute it but it looked close to 135 today.

I'll be the first to say that speculation is good for nothing but if I was a speculator, I'd say that in 6 weeks I'll have to have my dancing shoes ready.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home