Monday, May 28, 2012

Day Seventy-Four

Booked a one hour massage* that lasted an hour and a half with Kim at the Center.   Worked mostly on the hitch, the IT band and the right flexion...below the waist the whole time.  I can't tell if I am moving better now or not but I went in with fairly low expectations so whatever is OK.

You'd think riding back and fourth on a flat section of hwy 14 a couple of times for an hour forty five would get old but it was fun the whole time.

 My friend Stewart, that hadn't seen me since I was in the hospital, stopped by and couldn't believe I was even standing.  As far as he's concerned I'm a knee poster child.

Tested my massage with a walk on the ski trails with poles.
The right flexion still sucks.

*I must sound so spoiled.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home