Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day One Hunded-Six

Does he look nervous to you?

Even this bothers me.


Just wanted to let you know that 'Kathy's New Knee' is still kickin' and that was recently thrust into the roll of caregiver Thursday when Vince had a cheilectomy*So now he's on the (my) couch and (my) crutches while I'm doing relatively everything else.  The old switcheroo. 

Up until his surgery I was under no pressure to stop thinking I needed to be convalescing and while I'm careful to not appear completely independent and healed, I realize that I'm getting around pretty well.  Seems I was forced into turning the corner and didn't even know it.

*******

I don't know how this is supposed to work.  Like tonight, I wanted to ice my knees and my gel ice packs were melted because 'you know who' had used them and not put them back in the freezer (or maybe I'm supposed to do that).  Anyway.  

and for the record...I was (am) a much better/easier patient than him.

*he was awake and talking through the whole surgery...that's where were different.
Vince took my spot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home