Friday, May 25, 2012

Day Seventy-One

Physical therapy was so painful today.  Sounds like I'm complaining but I'm not.  Vinny the therapist was giddy when I told him that I wasn't positive but whatever he did last time may have worked a teeny bit in smoothing out my gait.  With that he hit the ground running, administering an intensified version of Wednesday.  Some of the pressure points were still sore from last time but I grit my teeth and let him go.  I left the session with elevated spirits and more blue tape than you can imagine.

I feel a tendony thing in the back of the right knee.  I hesitate to use the word 'snapping' to describe what I'm feeling but that's what it is.   

Left flexion was 130 without much trouble.  The right was115 to start. :(.  We got it up to 122 with him pushing on it, which seemed sort of fake since I was on the verge of screaming/tears when he took the measurement.  The right knee doesn't seem to be swollen.  Just doesn't bend well.  Still painful tonight from the 122.    

Everyday is different.

Rode 20+ miles on the Stowe bike path since Vinny the therapist said if I ride I don't have to do squats.  Vacuumed up some bugs then walked on the ski trails using poles with Vince and Max.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home