Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day Sixty-one

I'm guessing that you're probably tired of hearing over and over about the hitch in my left knee.  So here's what I'm going to try to do....unless I tell you differently, you can assume that it's not getting any better.  It'll make for some short posts but whatever.

Yesterday when I was being such a baby because my knees aren't getting any better, Vince put this photo under my nose....
A picture from the photography class in which Vince got an 'A'.*

Today.  Knees pretty swollen.  It rained all day...does that make a difference?  Did 23 line items of PT.  No riding.  Maybe riding makes them swell.  Walked with Max and Vince at Barr Hill, a place that couldn't be any prettier.

*you really have to click on the photo to get the full effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home